- Mar. 28, Wed. 10 am - FCHFA Workday - Meet at Equestrian Trail Head
- Apr. 18, Wed. 9:30 am - FCHFA Trail Workday and Potluck - Meet at Equestrian Trail Head
- May 5, Sat. 9:00am - FCHFA Workday and Potluck - meet at Equestrian Trail Head
- May 16, Wed. 9:30am - FCHFA Workday - meet at Whitford Lake Special Event Area - usually done in two hours, so NO Potluck lunch
- Jun 2, Sat. 9:00 am - FCHFA Workday and Potluck - meet at trailhead
- Jul. 18, Wed. 9:00 am - FCHFA Trail Workday and Potluck - Meet at Equestrian Trail Head
- Aug 15, Wed. 9:00 am - FCHFA Trail Workday and Potluck - Meet at Equestrian Trail Head
Check with a board member if you are interested in helping keep the trails cleared. Board members often do trail work on other days besides those listed on the calendar and can always use additional help.
Bring shovels, axes, loppers and waterproof footwear. Meet at trailhead unless otherwise noted.
Ken Vandervest is keeping track of volunteer hours so be sure to report the hours you work. A form will be provided for your signature. Remember that for every 20 hours of volunteer time you will get $5 off the camping fees at our spring and fall campouts the following year - kind of a pay it forward plan!
Check out the pictures of our volunteers making improvements on the trails.
Come on out and join the fun as we improve the great trails at Fort Custer!!